Remember not long ago, Lisa had an extremely spectacular birthday celebration when she appeared on the cover of ELLE Korea magazine and Harper’s Bazaar China. However, many people discovered that after having just invited Lisa to the cover, China’s Harper’s Bazaar magazine hastily deleted her image on the social network Weibo.
Many netizens speculated that this was the result of an incident involving many fashion brands announcing not buying cotton produced in Xinjiang, including adidas. Chinese stars who are cooperating with the above brands have also been boycotted by people.
Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is the representative of adidas Originals product line. So, in the midst of “hot water”, Lisa’s spectacular image on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar China made many Chinese netizens uncomfortable.
However, there are also some opinions in favor of Lisa, because she is originally Thai, operating mainly in Korea. The contract with adidas is also a contract with the whole BLACKPINK group, she is just the middle person.
Some notable comments from people:
– Is it related to the drama “Xinjiang Cotton”?
– Harper’s Bazaar China must be scared when Lisa is representing the adidas.
– A boycott is correct, domestic artists must cancel their contracts, foreign artists leave the main road on the cover page.
– The cover is finished, her fans have also ordered it.
– Lisa is representing adidas, supporting a boycott of this magazine.
– The contract with adidas is with the whole BLACKPINK group, Lisa cannot be canceled individually.
Photo: Internet, Source: Koreaboo