The act of renting a truck “intimidated” YG, claiming the benefits for Jisoo of a part of fans made Korean netizens bored.
Recently, a part of BLACKPINK fans rented a truck with an LED demonstration board in front of YG Entertainment headquarters to claim justice for Jisoo . According to them, the eldest sister, BLACKPINK, is repeatedly ignored in the official event, there are no separate advertisements in some cases, through which fans request the company to let Jisoo have a solo activities, take care of the female idol’s style as well. like for her to promote overseas.
Fans rented trucks parked in front of the YG building with the message: “Treat Jisoo fairly”, “You are not interested in Jisoo marketing and promotion”, …
This is “a drop of water” after Jisoo was cut scene, not shown himself in the introduction video in some programs. Not only that, but fans also want to add the actor title to her profile. In the end, they concluded: “Jisoo deserves more opportunities, so we ask them to give her the chance. Don’t waste Jisoo’s abilities, hard work and potential” .
Fans pressured YG, demanding fair treatment for Jisoo and let the female idol promote solo
So in a short time, Jennie , Lisa and Jisoo fans competed to rent a truck to “threaten” YG, everyone thought their idols were being treated unfairly and asked the company to take care of them. However, Korean netizens did not support the group’s action to claim Jisoo’s rights. They criticized greedy fans for wanting her to promote solo, even thinking that even female idols must be ashamed of being too overwhelming of fans.
In the eyes of netizens, the visual of BLACKPINK is relatively fully promoted. Although she has not “hit” in the singing segment, she starred in the movie Snowdrop – the project is expected to be a small screen blockbuster in Korea, and it is also considered a solo activity.
Netizens believe that some fans are greedy, unreasonable for Jisoo’s rights
Surprisingly, before Knet’s negative opinion, some BLACKPINK fans… rejected their teammates. They think this is a fan-only act (those who only like 1 member, not the whole group), not representing the fandom’s opinion.
Some comments from fans and Knet:
– This is sent from Chinese fans’ accounts, other BLACKPINK and Jisoo fans never rented trucks. Please don’t think this represents even the BLACKPINK fandom. The group’s fans are really satisfied with Jisoo’s current promotions, so please stop arguing.
– Jisoo got the lead role in her movie, right? Yoo Inna and Kim Hyeyoon also played supporting roles.
– Please don’t send this message to represent the fandom as well, it’s done by the member’s own fan. We never agree with the above messages. From an objective point of view, it’s all trash, they’re trying to create victim thoughts and conspiracy theories for themselves. I guess even the company found this funny. No ordinary fan would send these protest trucks.
– Didn’t they also send a car and say that Lisa’s stylist is terrible?
– But Jisoo’s promotions are pretty good, right?
– They should be more worried about whether her movie is doing well. Fans should not be the ones to handle these things. Rarely do YG’s idols act in dramas.
– Jisoo must be embarrassed too.
– Why are they complaining about their solo activities while she’s filming?
– Jisoo is the main character in her movie, right? They promoted her quite well.
– Jisoo acted in movie >> released album in Korea, but international fans don’t understand this.
– She acted in movies, YG did “push” her, why fans do that?
– Well, six cars … With that money, they’d rather park the coffee car.
– But isn’t she acting? YG “pushes” each member according to their talents, what’s wrong?
– I have an understanding part for Jisoo fans. I think YG promoted her less than the others while BLACKPINK was promoting.
– Is filming not considered an individual activity?
– Jennie and Rosé made their solo debut, Lisa acted as Coach Thanh Xuan Co You, Jisoo acted. What’s the matter?
– The fans’ greed penetrates the blue sky …
The BLACKPINK fandom also divided before the act of renting a truck to claim Jisoo’s benefits
Before Jisoo, Rosé fans were also criticized for their unreasonable demands. A group of fans of the main vocalist BLACKPINK sent protest trucks to ask YG to let Rosé… go sing the OST. At that time, netizens were upset that the female idol singing the soundtrack was not worth making a fan-like noise to rent a truck, not to mention this action could make the female idol awkward because the fandom could not respect the company.