Recently, Rosé (BLACKPINK) had her first debut stage on SBS Inkigayo to promote the song On The Ground and Gone in the female idol’s debut single. After a period of breaking new records in the solo artist segment, from album sales to YouTube views, fans enjoyed the live performance of the song from Rosé himself. And today, she brought her debut song on stage!
However, it seems that the results are not as expected, when a part of Chinese netizens frankly disparaged this debut stage!
Rosé’s debut stage Gone and On The Ground at Inkigayo
Rosé’s debut stage stage was criticized …
First of all, a post about choreography in the song On The Ground appeared by Rosé. The owner of the post said that the choreography has no highlight, fading, Rosé herself is also overshadowed among YG Entertainment’s dancers.
1. [+293] Seeing Rosé can’t make herself stand out, but the dancers seem to overwhelm her.
2. [+216] This friend is shy about himself but it has nothing to do with the group member with choreography. Let me spread the word, the stage (of Rosé) is much larger compared to the other members’ first stages. From staging, dancers to choreography all spend a lot of money. But the expressive power of people is strong so they can master the stage, and also make the song go viral.
3. [+165] Still lying to yourself? Watch Jennie’s first solo stage to stay awake. The production budget, stage staging, choreography and dancers are more than a level and still can’t master the stage, there is no way. Expressive power is inborn. The first solo is the reason it’s ok, but don’t always blame the objective factor and have to look at yourself again.
4. [+114] I don’t see much strength from looking at it.
Rosé was blurred …
.. far behind Jennie when she made her solo debut
As can be seen, Cnet commented that Rosé’s expressive ability on the On The Ground stage was faint, submerged by the dancers. Despite the huge investment from the background, the background to the dancer, than her sister Jennie, Rosé is far behind in the SOLO vocalist .
Rosé’s blurred expression was engulfed by the dancers …
.. can not match Jennie’s charisma in SOLO
MV SOLO – Jennie
And yet, the voice of Gone was also commented on … stroking his hair too much during the performance.
1. [+58] Um, this kind of brainless questioning doesn’t matter like this, you should just fly to Korea and ask her?
> [+563] So this is my personal feeling after watching the stage, do I still have to worry about what other people think?
2. [+505] I watched the stage but I don’t know what she’s doing …
3. [+364] There are so many small moves that I watched half of it and quit.
4. [+316] She can’t dance, she can only lift her hair back and forth.
5. [+241] She doesn’t know how to watch the camera, her eyes are a bit distracted. True attention to every hair stroke.
6. [+51] I feel the same way … hair strokes too.
7. [+42] I’m a fan and I don’t understand, the choreography is really weird. Sometimes she doesn’t have to dance so Rosé can only touch her hair.
Indeed, counting the fog, the female idol had to stroke her hair more than … 10 times during the performance. This made Cnet quite confusing, but then realized that the reason she stroked her hair so much could be because the song’s choreography was too boring and Rosé fell into a state of many superfluous movements. Because I don’t know what to do, I have to … stroke my hair so it’s cool, but it’s okay!
Right from the beginning the article has stroked the hair
Lying on the floor also saw Rosé put her hand behind her hair
Almost stroked her hair!
Now, really clawed!
Less than 10 seconds later continue stroking hair!
I wonder if Rosé is cherishing an ambassador contract for any brand of shampoo …
Lisa the teacher: “One more time!”
Without brushing her hair, she switched to the hair floss player!
This part no longer strokes her hair, but seeing Rosé holding her hand to her head is a bewildered heart that thinks she is about to … stroke her hair!
Unlike Cnet (Chinese netizen), Knet (Korean netizen) is gentle and loves Rosé more. But the general opinion of the audience agreed that On The Ground ‘s choreography is not beautiful at all.
1. I like this song so much huhu! Rosé is so great at singing live!
2. The stage is legendary hic. Rosé is so good at singing live!
3. Are both lessons in English?
4. Both songs are in English, so I feel like this is a lower version of a pop singer … But if she sings in English then foreign fans will like it, right? She must have set this goal and released all-English songs.
5. What a stage genius!
6. The stage is so beautiful, I really like the song!
7. Why are people talking about English lyrics issues? Rosé can speak both Korean and English well, so I think English will suit her better haha.
8. Peak! The song is too great!
9. I’m a bit disappointed with the choreography.
10. Great live performance, very beautiful stage. Park Chaeyoung is the best!
Compared with Cnet’s “sharpness”, it is clear that Knet has a better glimpse of Rosé’s performance. However, the problem that Knet cares about is the fact that the female idol shows 2 songs in English, even though she is Korean and also promotes on the Korean stage. This probably makes fans not understand more or less and feel there is a comparison between home fans and international fans.
Compared to Cnet, Knet still loves Rosé!
Source: TCV, Knetizen – Photo: Internet – Clip: YouTube