After many days of waiting, at 12pm on March 12 (Vietnam time), Rosé (BLACKPINK) also officially debuted solo with the title song “ On The Ground ” MV with the album -R- . All 2 songs on the album have English lyrics, composed by Rosé himself.
MV On The Ground – Rosé
Immediately after the song was released, people immediately reacted and complimented the MV as well as the tune of On The Ground . Although there were not too many “explosions” in terms of story and ideas, Rosé brought 3 minutes of MV with her amazing visuals. But after all, the new melody is what makes people “share 5 divided 7”, each with 1 idea. Walking around a round, Knet seemed to like this song very much:
– The song is crazy, it sounds like it. Every day every night.
– The MV is not what I expected. But the song is very good.
– Great song, keep repeating it forever.
– Beautiful MV, perfect song for Rosé.
– Good music, especially high notes.
– Did Rosé write this by herself? Great!
– Standard pop star style too.
Koreans seem to like Rosé’s song On The Ground
Knet for On The Ground is a masterpiece, but on the contrary, Vnet is not very satisfied with this song, even put Gone – the b-side song of the single album – to compare:
– Listen to this song, it is general, the type does not have a climax and does not leave much impression, and Gone is too great.
– The music video is beautiful, but personally this song I think is just fine, no highlight.
– Those who say this song is boring, I strongly advise everyone to listen to it a few times.
– I like to push the climax more, the bass is a bit light.
– I was not as impressed by Gone the first time, but I heard it really well for the second time.
– Maybe too hopeful so a bit disappointed about On The Ground. Rosé in the MV is pretty off the table, but after listening to it, it doesn’t make much of a difference. Maybe I like the climax, so I love Gone more.
Vnet believes that On The Ground has no highlight, not as impressive as Gone
Source: Theqoo, Pan, K Crush – Photo & Clip: BLACKPINK