After Rosé ‘s “stormy” performance at BLACKPINK ‘s THE SHOW concert on January 31, 2021, Kpop fans are now waiting for the next information about her solo debut. Rosé’s solo plan has been announced since 2018, but for many reasons it was delayed until early this year.
Releasing a teaser on January 25, 2021 with the GONE stage at the group’s concert, but it turns out that is all that fans can get from Rosé up to now. It has been almost a month since her solo stage at the group concert, yet fans have yet to receive official news about Rosé’s MV release date and upcoming schedule. Not to mention, information about the dating of G-Dragon and member Jennie and the group is taking over everywhere.
The biggest question posed by the fans of BLACKPINK at this time is: Where has Rosé’s solo disappeared?
Rosé – Coming Soon Teaser
On February 10, 2021, a series of Korean news sites announced Rosé’s solo debut plan, under which she will have a debut schedule around March 2021. But what the fans are most worried about at the moment is that since her last appearance at the group’s concert on January 31st until now, Rosé has not had any personal schedule yet.
Although it only appeared in a few seconds of a short teaser with a live version, the b-sides GONE song in Rosé’s solo album has created a significant effect on Kpop fans. After a month of posting, GONE ‘s teaser reached 43 million views on YouTube, the online stage earned more than 280,000 followers and thousands of copies reposted on YouTube were approximately million views. Not to mention, GONE also became a dance challenge that was created and demonstrated by a large number of young people. The effect is so good, but after a month of “disappearing”, the online community seems to have forgotten Rosé’s solo performance because beyond the 33 seconds of teaser and a live concert, they also … received nothing more both.
Excerpt from Rosé’s song GONE was performed in the concert THE SHOW
GONE’s choreography is performed by many young people on social networks
Releasing a teaser on the night of January 25, a week before the online concert started and then making Rosé “disappear” without a word, this action by YG indirectly caused fans to think whether the Is company “profiting” from fans by deliberately teasing Rosé solo so that fans have to buy tickets out of curiosity, but in fact Rosé’s schedule has not been decided yet. There are many more words of consolation, promising to fans to wait, but it seems that gradually everyone is impatient. Some comments from Cnet before this incident:
– Acknowledging this friend’s solo has been delayed for a long time, just teasing a little bit and then disappeared.
– The feeling that Rosé was not pushed at all, the company did not care.
– Really impatient. What’s wrong with YG?
– This is to blame the company, doing too much business.
– YG didn’t care about Rosé from the start.
– I don’t know what to say, then someone else told me to the royal family, and then told me that Rosé was pushed underground, with a back, somehow. What are you planning to do with the main vocal if you divide the line less, sweep the house? It is true that in Rosé’s group, there are a few moves to sweep the ground.
– The worst is the release of a teaser to let people think it’s a comeback teaser. Turns out it all ends up selling concert tickets after all?
– Want to ask Jennie and BLACKPINK fans briefly, do you still think the company is trying to favor Rosé?
– Your solo plan is crap, to be honest, there is no plan at all. Suddenly tossing people a song, compare separately within the group, but comparing outside the group, it is clear that there are songs and music videos that are as popular as alcohol.
– Many non-fans even think that Rosé has been solo, I don’t know how much longer to postpone. Someone even wondered why Rosé was solo and “nugu” like that.
Fans are frustrated that the main vocal but also have a little division, so they can sweep the ground for good health!
According to the plan reported by the press, Rosé will officially release the MV in March. March is coming, will the BLACKPINK main vocalist’s solo debut plan will still be promoted by YG or will the company “put the poster in the corner”? An announcement from the company now is what fans need most to “warm up” her solo debut on the Kpop race.
Let’s speak up, company, fans have been waiting for Rosé for a long time!
Source: Douban – Photo: Internet – Video: YouTube