Since MV views have become one of the measures of artists’ popularity, YouTube channel subscriptions have also been paid more attention. Recently, Korean netizens have listed the 10 most registered YouTube channels of Kpop singers and groups.
It’s no surprise that BLACKPINK is at the top of the list. Up to now, the 4 YG girls’ YouTube channel has reached 57 million subscribers, owns 336 videos.
BLACKPINK leads the way with 57 million subscribers
This is the most subscribed Korean YouTube channel, ranking 2nd in the list of artists worldwide. Currently, BLACKPINK’s channel is second only to Justin Bieber (60.8 million subscribers) and is expected to soon surpass the popular male singer to keep the top.In the YouTube channel chart with the most subscriptions of artists worldwide, BLACKPINK is just behind …
… Justin Bieber
Right behind BLACKPINK is BTS . With 1406 videos, their BANGTANTV channel has 44.6 million subscribers. PSY occupies the 3rd place, the super hit owner of Gangnam Style reaches 14.6 million subscribers with a YouTube channel that owns a series of MV billion views.
BTS ranked 2nd
PSY ranked 3rd among the YouTube channels of the most watched K-pop singer and group
Top 10 YouTube channels of Kpop singers and groups with the most subscribers
1. BLACKPINK – BLACKPINK : 57 million times
2. BTS – BANGTANTV : 44.6 million times
3. PSY – officialpsy : 14.6 million times
4. BIGBANG – BIGBANG : 13.2 million times
5. TWICE – TWICE : 9.86 million times
6. iKON – iKON : 7.69 million times
7. EXO – EXO : 7.09 million times
8. SEVENTEEN – SEVENTEEN : 6.19 million times
9. TXT – TOMORROW X TOGETHER OFFICIAL : 5.97 million times
10. GOT7 – GOT7 : 5.83 million times
It can be seen that BLACKPINK has the most impressive achievement, the number of subscribers to their channel is far ahead of BTS. But the 7 Big Hit boys have made Korean netizens incessantly admire. This is because BTS does not post the MV on their YouTube channel like BLACKPINK and some other idols.
BANGTANTV channel does not post MV, mainly behind-the-scenes videos, but has 44.6 million subscribers
BANGTANTV channel only includes behind-the-scenes moments, fan videos, … but the second most registration for Kpop singers and groups. If Big Hit posts the group’s MV on this channel, the number of followers will surely increase even more. TXT – their junior boygroup also impressed because they just debuted in early 2019, but the YouTube channel ranked ninth on the list.
TXT has only debuted for 2 years but YouTube channel has ranked 9th in terms of registration
– BLACKPINK is too cool.
Should we consider separating the YouTube channels that have MVs and those that don’t?
– I’m surprised that there’s no NCT …
– The ranking of iKON is higher than expected.
– TXT is too great.
– BANGTANTV is a channel that doesn’t publish MV anywhere …
– BLACKPINK is amazing.
– Isn’t BTS # 1? What a surprise.
– GOT7 has so many subscribers, what a waste …
– BANGTANTV hasn’t posted any MV but has 44 million subscribers?