Many people admire when Jennie (BLACKPINK) is truly living the life of a princess…
When it comes to Kpop’s new generation IT Girl icon, many people will immediately think of Jennie (BLACKPINK) . She not only possesses beautiful visuals, a luxurious temperament from head to toe, trendy fashion style, is an ambassador of many luxury brands and is of course a member of the Kpop girl group. famous in the world.
Because of such a golden life, of course Jennie is also compared to a real princess, and recently even Knet has found a private property worthy of the female idol’s rank.
Specifically, on her January 16 birthday, Jennie has just launched a brand new personal Youtube channel. The first video that the female idol posted was a Vlog titled ‘Hello world. From Jennie ‘ . On the music track ‘When Will My Life Begin?’ Covered by Jennie herself, she gave a brief introduction about what she usually does at home. This video with authentic and lovely angles has now reached 10 million views.
In addition to admiring Jennie ‘s beauty as well as learning about her daily life, many netizens also pay attention to the female idol’s “ beautiful ” house. Previously, Jennie also ‘spoiled’ some corners of the house through Instagram photos.
Some photos are believed to have been taken at Jennie’s home
However, after the first Vlog was published, Jennie ‘s luxury property was even more noticeable. Recently, a Knet published an article titled ‘ Jennie’s home is crazy’. In the post, this Knet wrote: ‘I watched the video on Jennie’s YouTube channel and thought her house was so beautiful that I searched for it. And seem to be living in ‘The House’ in Hannam-dong. ‘
Below are a few sample pictures of the house (note only the sample image on the real estate website, the real house image of Jennie can be changed in terms of interior and design).
Some sample pictures of the house that Jennie lives in
According to the description of this Knet based on real estate websites, an expensive ‘The House’ is between 5.5 and 6.5 billion won (about 115 billion VND to 135 billion VND). The house is about 450㎡ wide, has 2 floors, 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms. The house is said to be located in the village of UN (UN Village) in Hannam-dong – a residential area of the Korean elite.
Kitchen image of model house
The image of Jennie’s kitchen appeared in the Vlog
Add some other sample photos of the house
Knet’s comment about the luxury house that Jennie (BLACKPINK) is in:
– Amazing … How good it would be to live with that face and stay in a house like that.
– Young, beautiful and rich !!
– I’m really jealous of her. I also want to live in that house without having to worry about money.
– I’m waiting to see the video of Jennie doing a tour around her house.
– If she lost her glasses it might take a whole day to find it.
– I want to live in that house as a pet as well.
– Living alone in a house this big must feel lonely. But that feeling of loneliness will probably pass when she looks at her bank account number.
– Since she has made a lot of money thanks to BLACKPINK activities, it’s no surprise she can buy an expensive house … Only the elite can live in that area.
– Ah ~ Jennie’s house is so beautiful … Really, it looks like a princess’s house, and Jennie’s too pretty ㅠㅠㅠ I’m a fan of another group but I subscribed to this Jennie’s YouTube channel.
Netizens complained when Jennie was living the life of a real princess.