It seems like Rosé and Lisa (BlackPink) will actually debut solo soon with two brand new music products.
Since Jennie had her first solo song in her SOLO career in November 2018, YG Entertainment has repeatedly promised that the rest of BlackPink’s girls will also soon have “split” music products. And recently, there have been confirmed rumors that the two members Rosé and Lisa will be making a solo debut soon, and it looks like that could actually happen soon.
According to a source just announced, both girls have finished filming the MV for their solo songs and YG Entertainment will soon announce their solo debut schedules.
- YG ENTERTAINMENT: Rosé filmed the MV in January 2021, Lisa is going to make her solo debut too, then it’s Jisoo’s turn too!
This new rumor is somewhat different from the news released in December, saying that Rosé’s MV will start filming in mid-January 2021 and Lisa has no plans.
Thus, if the above rumor is true, Rosé and Lisa can now wholeheartedly prepare for the first online concert of their career with BlackPink – The Show taking place on January 31st. It is expected that after this performance, the two will begin their solo promotions. Member Jisoo will be releasing his own final product because he is completing his first drama project.
– It’s been 2 years, finally heard this news.
– I like Rosé’s voice singing ballad very much.
– Probably perform a new song in the concert like Jennie’s SOLO.
– Rosé’s voice is bold US-UK, looking forward to having a song in all the solo albums in English.
– Posted from the end of last year, until this year to confirm.
– 2021 is BLACKPINK’s solo year.
Let’s wait for the solo music video of Lisa and Rosé.