BLACKPINK’s MV always makes the audience satisfied, seeing how YG invests in each scene to understand why.
BLACKPINK is famous worldwide, earning a large number of fans not only because of its beautiful beauty and quality music, but also thanks to a series of MVs of hundreds of millions, even up to billions of views .
The group’s music video always makes a strong impression because of its high quality, every scene is “rich in money” and majestic like a movie. Thanks to that, the viewers are satisfied, the view also increases rapidly.
BLACKPINK’s MV is famous for its high quality, saying no to the “fake” effect.
Recently, Korean netizens discussed the reason why BLACKPINK’s MV is especially loved. Many people pointed out that in the 4 girls’ MV, YG Entertainment “was willing to play” to the point of setting up a studio for “pet chickens”, limiting the use of computer graphics to the lowest.
For example, in the DDU-DU DDU-DU MV , the company aggressively built a solid tower for 4 powerful girls to sit like queens. The flag and tank in Jennie’s scene were real props, not made of a green screen technique.
BLACKPINK’s Ekip builds a tower in the DDU-DU DDU-DU MV
… or the part where she sits on a tank using great props
Coming to the MV “ Kill This Love ” , netizens could not help admiring the fact that the BLACKPINK team set up a very elaborate love trap. This is also the most impressive scene of this music product, partly showing the MV concept.
Jisoo played with the monumental statue at the set
The following products such as How You Like That , Ice Cream were also invested extremely. Behind-the-scenes images show that each set is built based on careful consideration of the MV concept. There are many artists involved in making props, the director of BLACKPINK also likes to use complex scenes and props rather than relying on graphic effects.
The arctic scene in the MV How You Like That …
It is known that director Seo Hyun Seung is the person behind BLACKPINK’s sophisticated and creative MV series. He has accompanied YG artists since Gen 2 and has filmed some famous music videos such as Fantastic Baby , I Am The Best , … for BIGBANG and 2NE1.
The BLACKPINK MV behind the scenes has made netizens praise all the words. They admired the attention and meticulousness that the 4 girls’ crew focused on music videos. This also shows that YG does not regret the money to invest in the group, why is BLACKPINK’s MV always “rich in money”, with such high quality, fans are not tired of “plowing” the view!
– The quality of the music videos is really amazing.
– Well, I really like the entire BLACKPINK MV.
– I like director Seo Hyun Seung’s products for a long time. BLACKPINK’s MV is so good thanks to him.
– There are bad music videos even with a lot of money invested. But with BLACKPINK, their MV is always the best.
– Like the way YG spent money on BLACKPINK’s MV. No wonder I think BLACKPINK is the best fit for YG.
– I don’t like YG but they actually put a lot of money into the MV and outfits, so I still like to watch the MV and stage of BLACKPINK.
– I guess YG has invested a lot of money in the MV … The MVs are of high quality, the whole group is very pretty.
– Not a BLACKPINK fan, but I always watch their MV here.
– I can smell money when I watch the BLACKPINK MV.
– I think BLACKPINK’s MV is the best among idol groups.
Source: AK, Knetizen